Community Project Management03 July 2009
Tips and Hints Archive
Community Project Management
- Expand the service to include customers and vendors. Usually, the Report Status Service will provide only internal reports at first. It can be expanded to provide external reports at a later date.
- Improve publicity. People who could benefit from the reports may not realize they are available or understand how best to use them.
- Provide training in analyzing reports and taking action. A proactive PMO will ensure that executive online project management stakeholders are using the information promptly and effectively.
You have learned about the Report Status Service. Now you can:
- Open the Providing Services page for instructions for completing any services execution template.
- View a project management template for the Update Plans Service.
- Learn how to perform the Implement Methodology Service.
- Return to the list of General Services.
Posted in Project Management Software
Copyright © Method123 Ltd 2000-2017